What does “Made To Measure” mean to Brides?
Made To Measure is what we do best. Here at Idora Bridal Boutique, we take all your measurements and make the dress of your choosing in those measurements. This means that your dream dress will fit you perfectly. We take great pride in our in-house work and this is another reason why you should feel confident that your dress would be perfect fit. You will be talking directly to the person that works on your dress.
What does “Customised” mean to Brides?
You can come in and choose different elements from multiple dresses here at Idora Bridal Store at Leichhardt and design your own unique wedding gown. We of course will advise you and help you through the process to achieve your dream design.
Do you have “Ready-to-Wear” dresses at Idora Bridal Leichhardt?
Yes, we have hundreds of ready-to-wear wedding gowns on display. These dresses are mostly displayed on manikins to help you see all elements clearly. You can choose and try on number of gowns to help you decide.
What sizes of Wedding gowns does Idora Bridal stock?
We stock most sizes. However, since our wedding dresses are made to measure therefore, size is not an issue at all. We have even made dresses for brides who were pregnant.
What is the price range for Idora Bridal Gowns?
We cater for all budgets. In our ready to wear gowns, we cover all budgets. The price also depends on the design, material, accessories and embellishments.
How does Idora Bridal’s “Unlimited Alterations” benefit me?
- If you choose a ready-to-wear gown, then the Unlimited Alterations mean that we will make all necessary adjustments and changes to the dress to fit you perfectly, for no extra charge.
- However, if you choose to order your made-to-measure wedding dress, a lot of brides change in size (weight loss/ gain…). Unlimited alterations in this case benefits you in that, you won’t have to pay any extra for us to make the necessary adjustment to your wedding dress, to ensure the perfect fit. We will alter your dress free of charge until the day of your wedding. This way you can rest assured that on the day, you will be as comfortable as possible in your dress.
What is the procedure for getting a wedding dress made for me?
- You will need to first make an appointment. Either by calling us on 02 9518 3338 or through our website.
- On the day of your appointment you can try on any dress until you find the one that you love.
- We will take your measurements and order your dress.
- We will then call you once your dress is made and book you in for your first fitting.
- If you are completely happy with your dress you can then take it away. However, if your dress needs any changes or alterations, we make the necessary changes and ask you to come for more fittings. We continue this process until you are completely satisfied and happy with your dress.
What do I need to know before I come for my appointment?
- Allow at least six months for your “Made-to-Measure” dress to be made.
- Bring a pair of shoes, the same height of the shoes you will be wearing on your wedding day.
- If your appointment is on a Saturday, please do not be late. We are usually booked out.
- If you are planning to come in on a Saturday, then make your appointment as early as possible. Please let us know ahead of time if you are unable to make it.
- You can park your car at the Italian Forum car park, off Norton Street, which is two minutes walk from Idora Bridal Leichhardt.